The”2ND” ERASMUS-Day will be held on April-11th (Thursday — Afternoon, at the seminar room of International House) at a moment when Pr. Dhimane (ERASMUS fellow from Sorbonne and key person in the development of Okayama Univ/Sorbonne mobilities) would be at Okayama for her ERASMUS period.
A preliminary list of speakers include:
- Richard KELNER – ERASMUS programs at the European Delegation – Tokyo (TBC)
- Pr. A-L-DHIMANE – Sorbonne – ERASMUS Fellow-2019
- A representative from another University (Kyoto, Tokyo, other) in Japan – Strongly committed to ERASMUS
- Pr. T. SUZUKI – Head of the ERASMUS Committee – Okayama University
- Other ERASMUS professors and students (TBD)
Please make a booking for the afternoon of April-11th from 13:30.
Okayama University made long steps forward from 2014 !!