To reach a recognised International profile, one of the major concerns at Okayama University is to significantly develop student and scientist mobility preferably with western countries.
To increase mobility, a range of flexible measures have been recently implemented:
- ERASMUS supports
- Master level Internships periods (min. 3 months, period dates are open ) in research teams
- SAKU ( = Blooming) –咲く– Program.
- A multiannual support program to provide strategic support to young talented researchers. The aim is to help them to enhance their potential and expertise domestically and globally. This program is open to those who wish to increase their international research profile by building connections with foreign researchers.
- Limited to young faculty members of Okayama University
- SAKU support
- GSCO: Global Science Campus – Okayama
- A program focused on International high-school student initiation to International research and culture.
- Global Discovery program
- Undergraduated students